The Senior Sales and Technical Representative Additives will focus on a few of the company’s large or very complex customers within the central-south region of Spain. In this role, you will handle critical or complex animal nutrition additives that require excellent client relationship skills to maintain competitive positioning.
– Develop a plan to establish and maintain account relationships and meet personal sales targets.
– Build a business plan for each account.
– Coordinate use of resource (e.g. technical, advertising) to provide value added services to accounts.
– Develop strong client relationships that provide significant input to planning product, price and service strategies.
– Collaborate with supervisor and other sales professionals (from other species or products) in developing new market and sales opportunities in the designated territory or market.
– Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
– Other duties as assigned
University degree in a related field (e.g. Veterinary, Agricultural Engineering, etc.)
Minimum of four years of related work experience
Fluent level of English
Previous experience in additives would be very valuable
Para solicitar este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a MARIONA_BUSQUETS@CARGILL.COM